What is INBRACE?
INBRACE® is a convenient new treatment that improves your smile without anyone knowing. The Smartwire® is applied only by an orthodontist to the back of your teeth, so the entire process is truly hidden. Even though INBRACE is invisible to the rest of the world, you’ll start seeing visible results in just weeks instead of having to wait until your braces are removed.
Invisible to everyone else.
Start seeing visible results in just weeks.
More convenient & fewer trips to the orthodontist.
Brush & ﬂoss normally throughout treatment.
How INBRACE Works
The Customized Smartwire Moves Your Teeth With GentleForce™ Technology You’ll See Visible Results In Just A Few Weeks
After your case is assessed, we scan your teeth and INBRACE’s advanced computer modeling and AI algorithms determine the most eﬃcient way to improve your smile. Then a custom Smartwire is designed just for you and your unique anatomy.
The INBRACE Solution Is A Game-Changer
- The Smartwire is applied to the back of your teeth by an orthodontist so it’s invisible to the rest of the
- The unique design allows you to brush & ﬂoss normally throughout treatment, so your teeth & gums stay
- INBRACE uses GentleForce technology which provides an eﬃcient and comfortable treatment
Why INBRACE Is Diﬀerent
Hidden, Convenient & Faster Results
Now there’s an easy way to improve your smile that doesn’t require a mouthful of plastic or dozens of trays.
The Smartwire Is Unlike Anything Else …
- Don’t look like a teenager! INBRACE is state of the art orthodontic treatment
- Another it’s applied to the back of your teeth, GentleForce technology keeps your teeth moving gradually and continuously
- Keep enjoying things like red wine or coﬀee throughout treatment without worrying about staining plastic
- Ideal for sports and compatible with mouthguards
- Fewer trips to the orthodontist than plastic aligners or traditional braces
- Visible results in just a few weeks
- Stay kissable throughout treatment with no plastic to keep putting in your mouth and no brackets on the outside of your teeth