Welcome to Bales Orthodontics, Your Family Orthodontist in Novato & Santa Rosa
Extraordinary Orthodontics for Generations of Beautiful Smiles
For over 40 years Bales Orthodontics has been honored to be a top choice for those seeking Orthodontic care in the North Bay. Our approach combines modern technology with old fashioned personal care. Our doctors and our team are focused on making your smile the best it can be. We use only high quality materials, the latest technologies and we guide you and your family through every step of the way.
THREE EXCEPTIONAL DOCTORS
ONE FANTASTIC ORTHODONTIC EXPERIENCE
One of the areas most prestigious orthodontists
- Board Certified Orthodontists of the American Board of Orthodontists. The ABO is a distinction held by only 25% of practicing Orthodontists.
- Current President of the California Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the American Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists, California Dental Association, and Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists.
Trilingual in english, spanish and italian
- Active member of the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, California Dental Association as well as the local dental societies of Marin and Sonoma County.
- Received Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
Harry L. Dougherty award for clinical excellence.
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontics, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, and a diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Neuroscience, Doctorate of Dental Surgery, and Orthodontic residency at University of Southern California.
We Love Our Patients Smiles!
Visit our Novato or Santa Rosa Orthodontic Office for a Complimentary Consultation! Dr. Bales or Dr. Callas will examine and discuss your treatment options, use X-rays if necessary, and give you a detailed treatment plan.
To schedule your consultation, call us by phone at 415-897-3141 in Novato or 707-537-1023 in Santa Rosa.
Visit Us at one of our two locations
Such helpful and warm staff. The Dr was always on time, minimal waiting. Staff was helpful with questions and concerns, particularly around problems and with financials. When the time comes, I will be sending all 4 of my kids to Dr. Katie. I could not be more pleased with my experience and the outcome.
“I brought my then 8yr old to Dr. Katie Bales because of a huge overbite. The poor kid could not chew with his mouth closed. Dr. Bales and the staff were so great with him. I let my son pick out of all the orthodontist we saw and he picked Katie. They really explained everything to him and were always sweet and super organized. Jack had his braces removed in record time because he was able to follow their directions. I have sent 3 of my friends to this office and they love it and I have another friend with two girls that plan on going to them as well. I can not say enough. They are amazing my son has the most gorgeous smile and he feels so good about himself. They changed his life. LOVE LOVE LOVE them.”
~ Diva S
Amazing! The office is super clean, staff is super friendly, and Dr. Katie and her dad are extremely professional. The one main feature that stands out is their trustworthiness. Their attention to detail was incredible: they instructed my son on proper aftercare; they always reminded me when to come back in; they made sure my son was fully ready before switching from braces to retainers. They explored all options with my son and picked out the best one. My son went from very crooked teeth to an incredibly aligned teeth and perfect smile.
Thank you Bales Orthodontics!